Engaging in a legal battle after dealing with a personal injury of any kind can seem daunting. Instead of focusing on the task of healing, you are faced with the complexities of dealing with medical bills and insurance companies. At this stage, it is imperative that you call upon the guidance of experienced, knowledgeable counsel.
If, after an accident, you feel that it was caused by the carelessness or recklessness of another, you may be entitled to financial compensation through a personal injury lawsuit. James P. Ginzkey can help you navigate these complex situations by offering exceptional service in the following legal areas:
- Auto accidents: Car accidents are extremely common. Find out what to do after a car accident to help your legal claim. Get more information about how our law office will help you get your medical bills paid and represent you against your own insurance company in an accident involving an uninsured driver.
- Trucking accidents: In these cases, it is important that you understand the legalities behind trucking regulations and truck driver error.
- Motorcycle/bicycle accidents
- Wrongful death: In the unfortunate event that a person is killed in an accident, the surviving family members may be entitled to financial compensation.
- Construction site accidents and industrial accidents
- Special needs trust: Protecting your disabled loved ones in the event of a tragedy is important.
Mr. Ginzkey's efforts also go beyond accidents. Medical malpractice is a serious issue in Illinois. As an Illinois medical malpractice lawyer, Mr. Ginzkey can help protect your rights in the following areas:
Product liability is another major area of our practice. Mr. Ginzkey offers legal services to clients who have been affected by:
A Bloomington Personal Injury Law Attorney Will Determine if Your Accident Was Truly Accidental
A personal injury lawsuit may provide financial compensation for medical bills, short-term or long-term income loss, rehabilitation services, vocational training, pain and suffering, and other expenses that would not have occurred if the accident hadn't happened.
Mr. Ginzkey litigates personal injury lawsuits on behalf of both adults and children. In addition, he recognizes that special concerns arise when a child is injured, including management of the financial settlement to provide the best possible outcome for the rest of the child's life.
James P. Ginzkey, Trial Attorney | Contingency Fees and Free Consultations
Mr. Ginzkey works on a contingency fee basis; this means that he does not accept any attorney fees unless and until his client receives a settlement or jury award.
To schedule a free and confidential initial consultation with an experienced personal injury lawyer, contact his office today by calling 877-471-2804 or fill out a contact form. He will gladly provide a full evaluation of your case, whether it involves a car accident, medical malpractice, product liability or an industrial accident.